LEPL National Food Agency registers Pesticides and Agrochemicals with the following principles:
- Recognition Regime, on the basis of the Registering Authority checking the Dossier. If the appropriate documentation is introduced to the EU Countries - countries similar to South-East climate zone of Georgia like Bulgaria, Hungary, Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia - on the pesticide registration of the same cultures and against the harmful organisms, upon the request of an Applicant.
- On the basis of the Registering Authority checking the Dossier and the Scientific-Research Institute carrying out the documental expertise. If the appropriate documentation is introduced to the EU Countries and OECD Member States on the pesticide registration.
- On the basis of the Registering Authority checking the Dossier, the Scientific-Research Institute carrying out the documental expertise and examination of the Registering Field. If the documentation is introduced from the countries that doesn't belong neither to EU countries nor the OECD Member States.
Applicant, registering the pesticides should indicate the desirable data of registration in application and introduce the relevant receipt of the service fee.
Examination of an application is carried out:
- In 2 months - for 300 GEL;
- In 1 month - for 800 GEL;
- In 2 weeks - for 1100 GEL.
Pesticides are registered and the registration certificate is issued after the conclusion of expertise and examination report is introduced to the NFA:
- In 1 month - for 300 GEL;
- In 2 weeks - for 800 GEL;
- In 1 week - for 1100 GEL.
Agrochemicals are registered in following manner:
- Registration based on checking application by registering authority:
- Agrochemicals allowed in European Union for free circulation;
- Agrochemical registered in EU and OECD member countries;
- Re-registration of agrochemicals.
- Registration based on checking application by registering authority, expertise and registration examinations.
- Agrochemical registered in non-EU and OECD member countries.
- Local production of agrochemicals.
Registration fees are paid by the applicant according to the registration terms:
Considering registration application:
- 2 months -150 GEL
- 1 month - 500 GEL
- 2 weeks - 700 GEL
Considering registration application of agrochemical marked "EC fertilizers":
- 2 months -150 GEL
- 1 month - 450 GEL
- 2 weeks - 650 GEL
- 2 days - 1200 GEL
Expertise and registration examination results analysis and registration:
- 1 month - 300 GEL
- 2 weeks - 600 GEL
- 1 week - 1200 GEL
Changes in registered agrochemicals and pesticides documentation:
- 20 working days - 25 GEL
- 10 working days - 50 GEL
- 5 working days - 100 GEL
Agrochemical registration fees must be paid to NFA bank account:
Beneficiary bank: JSC Bank Of Georgia (Head office)
SWIFT code: BAGAGE22
Beneficiary name: LEPL National Food Agency
Beneficiary account number: GE97BG0000000292123100GEL